Nationwide Delivery & Return
- What is your shipping carrier?
- How long does it take to ship my product?
- For our dried flower products, we will do our best to ship as soon as we can. It usually takes about 4-14 days to arrive.
- What is your return policy?
- Due to the Covid-19 global pandemic, all sales are final. Should there be any issues with your order, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Local Deliveries & Pick Up
- Do you offer local deliveries?
- Unfortunately, due to limitations, we currently do not offer local deliveries.
- Do you offer local pick up?
- Yes! For fresh bouquets, we currently offer local pick up every day upon availability in South Bay - San Jose (Zip Code 95135). For local pop-ups we offer pick up on site, which can be found in the product description.
Dried Flower Products
- For the DIY Mini Sola Kit, will I need any other material?
- Just a pair of scissors.
- What are sola flowers?
- Sola flowers are handmade wooden flowers that are made from natural ingredients. They are eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable and sustainable.
- Are the dried flowers real?
- Yes, all of the flowers that we use are real.
- How long do sola flowers last?
- How long do dried flowers last?
- Dried flowers usually last around one to three years. They will last longer if they are kept from moisture and out of direct sunlight.
- How do I take care of the sola and dried flowers?
- Sola and dried flowers are delicate and can get damaged with rough handling. In general, keep the flowers in a cool, dry area, and away from direct sun exposure.
Fresh Bouquet Series
- How long will the fresh bouquet last?
- Depending on how you care for your bouquet, the flowers can last from around 2 to 7 days.
- How do I take care of the fresh bouquet?
- Carefully remove the packaging of your bouquet. Trim the stems at a 45 degree angle to keep your flowers fresh. Fill a vase with clean water and add the flower packet that is included. Finally, put the stems in the vase.
- To keep your flowers longer, change the water every other day and trim the stems where necessary
- How can I contact you?
- To contact us, please DM us on Instagram @thetravelingstem or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.